Join Our Team
Our team members are independent practitioners. We continually look for premiere coaches and trainers to join our team. You need not be in the Chicago area. Send a letter of interest with your CV or résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Communication (MA/PhD), Speech-Language Pathology (MA, CCC-SLP), or Theatre (MFA).
- Experience working in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment.
Specific Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Knowledge of PowerPoint and common e-learning software
- MBTI training and certification, a plus
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Speak by Design to create unique coaching processes and training programs
- Conduct detailed client assessments to determine development needs, objectives, sequencing, methodologies, and resources
- Select the appropriate instructional approaches and methods to create custom curriculum design and to develop custom client materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, workbooks, handouts, etc.)
- Grow and maintain client relationships
- Manage coaching and training schedule and logistics